Our Skype sessions are customised to your specific needs, covering topics that you like to cover. You can purchase just one or multiple sessions for which the dates and times will be mutually agreed.
SKYPE OSCE Exam Scenarios
$0.00 ex GST
These 1 hour sessions are done over SKYPE. You will be given access to the stems online (which you can download and print). You do realtime 4 mins prep then we do the 7 min scenario then critique and feedback. You will be given access to the suggested answer structure online after the session (which cannot be printed). We will do two scenarios per hour with 15min feedback per hour session (or possibly 3 if there is only minor feedback).
You can purchase multiple sessions if required.
To ensure that communication is effective, we must both be well prepared and have all required technology up and running. Below is an overview of what each of us need to do before, during and after the SKYPE session.
Before the Session
- Have purchased at least 1 one hour session
- Agree on a date and time
- Have an active SKYPE account and test that the account works
- Check you have access to the scenario stems (online PDFs) (NOTE: do not read at this time but print out if desired)
- Provide us with your SKYPE name
- Prepare “exam” room – ensure that the room is quiet and free of distractions for the duration of the session. Turn off phone and all alerts and ensure internet access is good
During the Session
- Check connectivity at the beginning of the session and position the camera in a position that you are well seen
- Read the stem (on your computer or printed out) only when instructed. At 4 mins enter the room and commence the station as you would in an exam
- Continue until you are told the scenario has ended
- Receive verbal feedback and ask any questions about the station
- Do the next station as instructed
After the Session
- Review your written feedback
- Review the model answer (online PDFs which cannot be printed and which you will have access to online for 3 months after the session) and make notes on your performance based on this and your verbal feedback
- Negotiate and purchase further sessions if required
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.