|2-Day Communication and Simulation for the OSCE Exam||Melbourne||20 and 21/3/18||$1650|
|Simulation for the OSCE Exam||Melbourne||21/3/2018 (Wed)||$850|
|Simulation for the OSCE Exam||Brisbane||3/4/2018 (Tue)||$850|
The Simulation for the OSCE Exam course allows candidates to practice being the team leader using the same type of fidelity and resources they will expect in the ACEM Fellowship OSCE. Candidates will run simulation stations under exam conditions and then received detailed verbal and written feedback on their performance.
This very popular course is usually fully booked out. We have run the course for over 2 years and our experienced faculty of FACEMs, DEMTs and simulation experts have helped many exam candidates pass their simulation OSCE stations.
About the Simulation for OSCE Exam course
- Full day course 9 hours of solid teaching
- Exposure to 12 different simulations with an opportunity to participate in all stations and debriefs (as the candidate, the confederate or the marker)
- Small groups of 6 only with no hovering observers to allow true exam conditions.
- Course is capped at 18 participants only to allow personalised attention and 1:3 teacher to participant ratios
- Exam workshop on Teaching in a Simulation Station with a further 6 teaching stations to practice
- Intense specific feedback and personalised debriefs with an opportunity to ask questions in a small group (no humiliating critiquing in front of a huge group of people)
- Tips and tricks from faculty very experienced in OSCE exam preparation – including faculty who have been involved as confederates and observers at the ACEM exam
- No Examiners so no conflict of interest and lots of tips on likely stations to come up (and many previous OSCE stations have been very similar to the ones candidates have already experienced in this course so no nasty surprises on your exam day!)
Our new OSCE Simulation Exam Stations publication is a must have when preparing for your exam and is also very valuable as a day-to-day simulation guide resource. Check out the details here and download a copy of the Table of Contents for free.
Our ACEM Fellowship Core Revision Notes is a quick reference guide which is essential revision for candidates approaching their ACEM Fellowship written exam. Order a copy of the book here, pay and get instant secure access.
Also check out the CHUSE Communication Course to hone your communication skills for the OSCE exam and make sure you order our 52 Communication Stations book here. The course calendar can be found below.
|CHUSE Communication for the OSCE Exam||Melbourne||20/3/2018 (Tue)||$850|
|CHUSE Communication for the OSCE Exam||Brisbane||4/4/2018 (Wed)||$850|
|CHUSE Communication for the OSCE Exam||Melbourne||18/9/2018 (Tue)||$850|
|CHUSE Communication for the OSCE Exam||Brisbane||26/9/2018 (Wed)||$850|
|CHUSE Communication for the OSCE Exam||Brisbane||31/1/2019 (Thu)||$850|
|CHUSE Communication for the OSCE Exam||Melbourne||13/2/2019 (Wed)||$850|
|CHUSE Communication for the OSCE Exam||Melbourne||19/6/2019 (Thu)||$850|
|CHUSE Communication for the OSCE Exam||Brisbane||9/7/2019 (Tue)||$850|